Welcome to Bodloesygad...
A 16th Century Holiday Cottage in Wales...
A truly exceptional Grade II listed holiday cottage in Wales close to Snowdonia that offers the ideal location to tour and explore Gwynedd or simply soak up the tranquility the cottage offers in the heart of Wales' finest countryside. Bodloesygad is a boulder built house with many lovely features, including solid central wood beams, a large inglenook fireplace, slab slate floors downstairs, and a rock hewn staircase.
The cottage is situated in North Wales, within the Snowdonia national park. It is within a 25 minute drive of Harlech, Porthmadog and Betws-y-Coed. The cottage offers a retreat from busy lives, being completely surrounded by farm land. A truly beautiful part of the Welsh countryside, this is the ideal base for lovers of the great outdoors. The local area has many spectacular walks, cycling routes and opportunities for climbing, bird watching and fishing. The varied attractions in the area include ancient Welsh castles, stunning beaches and the world reknowned Portmeirion village.
Dating back to the 16th Century, this is the place to escape the pressures of modern life in comfort.
- Three bedrooms sleeping 6/7 people.
- A newly fitted kitchen with all the usual amenities.
- A downstairs bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Large living dining area with wood burning stove and plenty of seating.
- A large private garden surrounding the cottage with two lawn areas, a stream, varied planted flower beds and sun trap with garden furniture.
- Private parking for 2 cars at the end of a short track from the main road.
- Secure storage shed for bikes, buggies and whatever other equipment you may bring!
- Pets are welcome.
Browse our local attractions and places to visit...